Mount Joy, PA

Focused on protecting client rights.


Family Law

Work with

an experienced advocate today

Get The Legal Assistance Your Family Needs

Get the legal help your family needs during tough times by calling Richard Gromen Jr., Attorney At Law. From divorces and custody to child support and paternity issues, you can depend on our 30 years of professional experience to help you with your case.


You'll always get the personalized, compassionate attention you and your family deserve when you work with us. Benefit from the assistance of a skilled advocate to pursue the best possible outcome for your family. Call us today.

  • Adoption

  • Child and spousal support

  • Custody

  • Equitable Distribution of Marital Property

Contact our office today.


  • Divorce

  • Mediation

  • Paternity

  • Grandparents Rights in Custody